Week at a Glance
Week of April 19-25, 2020
Happy Birthday this month to:
4/3- Orfa Ruiz
4/7- Cynthia Browning
4/10- Geneva Browning
4/11- Annette Abakasanga
4/16- Janet Marasek
4/18- Joan Henington
4/21- Lyn Stiley
4/28- Lakeva McCormick
4/29- Chloe Baylor-Martel
- receive a Google Form via email from Gwen for your 2020-2021 Plans due by 4/23/2020
Monday-Thursday Call parents for packet pick up
- When calling the parent:
- Tell them the day and the times of pick up and return.
- Assure them that learning is still taking place even though school as we know it has closed and students will be held accountable for their learning.
- They must have Packet 1 with them at the same time that they are picking up Packet 2.
- Let them know that this will be the only day that this will happen.
- Let them know that Packet 1 must have the student's first and last name plus the teacher's name.
- Pick up and drop off will be held in the back of the building.
- They must stay in their car.
Friday, April 24th-
- Packet pick up/drop off 9:00-11:00 am and 4:00-6:00 pm
- April 27th at 2:00 pm- Virtual Staff Meeting- meeting information in email from Ms. Sandles send on Friday, April 17th at 3:37 pm.