Angelica Barrera P1.
- Maintain developmental goals & avoid regression
- Help children deal with their fears and anxiety
- Provide service in order to help children who are going through a painful procedure
- Contribute to clinical judgments
- Help children regain strength
- Isolation Cubical
- Play Room
- Any other place in the hospital where a child is receiving treatment
Average Hours/Working Schedule
At times one may have to work public holidays &/or weekends.
Play Assistants and newly qualified play specialists- Band 4
Qualified and experienced play specialists- Band 5
Team Leaders/professional leads - Band 6
Play service managers/clinical specialists in play - Band 7