Meadow Brook Staff Newsletter
Week of September 24
Quote of the Week
Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.
– Sidney Hook
We have seen evidence of great work within our PLC's. If you have something that you feel the entire faculty could use, please share it! I am excited to see the results from our flex days. Remember the instructional cycle...Teach, Access, Look at the data, Re-teach based on student evidence, and Re-access. The process continues until students demonstrate mastery of the Power/Promise Standards.
This is a direct link to the shared PLC folder. Once you open it you may want to star it so it won't get lost in the "Shared with Me" folder.
- Monday: (A day)
- Tuesday: (B day)
- Wednesday: (A day) Kona Ice $2 at recess
- Thursday: (B day)
- Friday: (A day) PTSO Snack Day at recess--Character Trait names due here
- It is very important that you keep your classroom door locked at ALL times.
- Please make sure that you are consistently taking attendance every hour.
Things to look forward to:
- Character Trait names need to be submitted by Friday, September 28.
- GRIT assemblies Oct. 4 (6th grade) and Oct. 5 (5th grade)
- Don't forget about your GCN Training. https://sites.google.com/mustangps.org/professional-development
- Fill out your PL Focus by Oct. 1. Please ask if you need help doing this.