Harrison Parent News
Christa Smyder, Principal Vanessa Hudgins, Dean of Students
Change in Lunch Schedule for Monday and Fridays
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Break! We have made a minor change in the Monday/Friday lunch schedule. Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday will be the same.
Students may bring cell phones to school; however, they are to be turned off during the instructional part of the day unless the teachers asks that they be used to support student learning and instruction. Students should not be placing calls, receiving texts or calls, texting during the school day unless asked to do so by an adult in the building. If your child is ill, he or she is to report to the clinic and Nurse Melissa will call parents accordingly. Cell phones may be confiscated and returned at the end of the day if students are not following campus expectations.
Mark your Calendar
- December 11: Band Recital- during class time
- December 15: Choir Concert WEHS 7:30
- December 15: PTA Spirit Night Taco Delite 5-8
- January 19: Buc Bash
- January 20: Day of Grit/Early Release
- January 20-22: 5th Grade to Adventure Camp
- January 25-29: 5th Grade Benchmarks