Challenging Minds, Inspiring Hearts
- Friday 3/29/19 PTL Free Dress Day
- Friday 3/29/19 Lenten Meal- Enchilada Dinner 5:30-7:00, Kinder, 2nd, 3rd and 8th are in charge of volunteering and donating desserts.
- Sunday 3/31/19: All School Mass 9:00 am Mass--Find Mrs. Lopez after for your ice cream coupon!
- Sunday 3/31/19 Parent Survey closes
- 4/1/19 Casino Night Committee Meeting, 6:00 pm in the teachers lounge
- 4/3-4/5 Standardized Testing Grades 1st-8th
- 4/3/19 NO MASS TODAY because of testing; please wear regular uniform
- 4/5/19 All art projects are due for the Art Festival
- 4/4/19 Pre-K-Kinder Galveston County Fair and Rodeo Field Trip!
- 4/9/19 Standardized Testing Grades 1st-8th
- 4/10/19 PICTURE DAY--Mass Uniform Yearbook pictures, class pictures, and athletics pictures will be taken. PICTURE ORDER FORMS WILL GO HOME NEXT WEEK!
- 4/11/19 Standardized Testing grades 1st-8th
- 4/12/19 Fish Fry 5:30-7:00 5th, 6th & 7th grade are in charge of volunteering and donating desserts.
- 4/15/19 1st grade field trip to Houston Children's Museum
- 4/15/19 2nd-4th field trip to Main Street Theater
- 4/16/19 5th-8th field trip to Houston Museum of Natural Science
- 4/18/19 Holy Week Lessons/egg hunt/ Noon Dismal/ NO EXTENDED DAY
- 4/19/19 Good Friday-No School
- 4/22/19 Monday after Easter NO SCHOOL
- 4/27/19 Casino Night 6:00-10:00 pm
- 4/29/19 OLOF New Student Preview Night 5:30-6:30 pm
- 5/2/19 Sports Banquet 5:30-7:30
- 5/3/19 Family Fun Night
- 5/3/19 Noon Dismal
- 5/6-5/10 Teacher Appreciation Week!
- 5/10/19 May Crowing/Mother's Day Tea
- 5/16/19 Field Day
- 5/19/19 Holy Communion Mass 3:00 pm
- 5/21/19 Spring Show 6:00-7:00 pm
- 5/22/19 8th Grade Graduation
- 5/24/19 Last Day of School, Class Breakfast Parties, Kinder Graduation; Awards Assembly; Noon Release; No Extended Day
Texas City Art Festival
- Art entries will be accepted from K-8th grade scholars (ages 5-18).
- Each scholar can submit up to three pieces of art to be judged.
- All artwork is due to the office or homeroom teachers no later than Friday, 4/5/19 at 3pm. Exceptions cannot be made for this, as this is a CITY deadline.
- A registration form must be attached to each entry. If you need more copies please ask the front office or your homeroom teacher.
- SOME class time will be allowed for art work after testing has been completed each day, but we encourage you to work with your scholars at home on this project.
Please click the link below to view and complete the survey.
Time for Testing
These meals are an annual fundraiser for OLOF. We have paired grade levels to volunteer and bring in desserts for each meal. There will be Sign Up Genius links sent out from your homeroom teacher for your assigned meal. This is a wonderful opportunity to complete your service hours for the year. Our opportunities to complete service hours for the year are limited.
March 29th, 2019 K, 2nd, 3rd and 8th grade (sign up link below).
April 12, 2019 5th, 6th & 7th grade (sign up link below).
April 4, 2019 Pre-K-Kinder will be visiting to the Galveston County Fair and Rodeo
April 15, 2019 1st grade will be visiting the Houston Children's Museum
April 15, 2019 2nd-4th will be attending the Goosbumps play at Main Street Theater
April 16, 2019 5th-8th will be visiting the Houston Museum of Natural Science
All field trips will be paid for through funds raised by Steps for Students! Thank you all AGAIN for STEPPING UP for Fatima!
Denim and Diamonds Casino Night 2019
There will be a ticket flash sale April 8-18th and all tickets will be $25.00 each!!!
There will be a Casino Night planning meeting on April 1, 2019 in the teachers lounge. Please join us as we plan this fun filled event!
OLOF Preview Night
We do have a family referral program. If you refer a family, they list your name on their application and they stay with us at OLOF for 6 months you will receive a $100.00 tuition credit in February 2020 per family. Family referrals from the ECC do not qualify for this incentive.
Easter Egg Hunt
There will also be a PTL sponsored confetti egg sale. A flyer is included below and will be sent home with your scholar next week.