A Brief Explanation Toward An Advance
- First of all, I would like to say how grateful I am to work for such a great company in an ever thriving industry. That being said I would hope we could all agree that I have become an integral member of this growing corporation.
- Before my employment with Stovall, I had been expanding my skill set by any means necessary; these acquired skills have not only helped me improve the look of this company, they have helped me grow into a person capable of many positions.
- From the very beginning, I have strived to prove myself to be more than what you initially hired me on for; For example :
- Oil Change and Tire Tech
- Construction of many sorts
- Electrical in some degrees
- Accounts Payable
- Service Writing
- Parts Runner/ Organizer
- Input of Inventory and Ordering Parts
- In addition to the things I have listed, I have yet to be held back with anything that has been put on my plate and intend to continue to do so.
- I would like to continue working for this company and help it grow to its full potential. In hopes of doing so, I would like to come to a close with my request for a raise in the amount of 13.50/ hour.
- My work ethic and ideas are a reflection of this request; if received, I assure you, Stovall will not be disappointed with the outcome.
Thank you for your time,