vote co-ed sports
By : Shelby Ruckel
did you know????
more than 50% of all teams are co-ed
Boys and girls naturally play together so why break them up for sports?
- If boys and girls are on the same team they will learn respect.
- respect can help all ages
- they need respect so they don't bully or be rude to each other
Co-Ed sports build a friendship.
- Boys and girls need a friend ship because it builds respect and many other things.
- Some girls may have a better friend ship with boys than girls.
if a girl or boy want to be on the other genders team that should be fine.
- Some people might say its to dangerous, its not really.
- even if it was dangerous its there chose though
- They might not let a girl on a boys team because she is a girl, but some girls are stronger than some boys.
Now a little look at co-ed sports!!!!!!!!
Sam Gordon - Girl football player fast and fun to watch! (Official)