Books, Databases, & Websites
Learning Targets: The Big Six
- Task Definition: I can research to answer a question.
- Information-seeking Strategy: I can narrow or broaden an inquiry, use advanced searches, & evaluate resources.
- Location & Access: I can gather relevant information from appropriate & varied sources.
- Use of Information: I can evaluate content & extract useful information.
- Synthesis: I can synthesize & integrate information from multiple sources, demonstrate understanding, & cite my sources correctly.
- Evaluation: I can evaluate my work & make changes when necessary.