Week of October 29th
Halloween Parade and Celebration
On Wednesday, October 31st we will celebrate Halloween with an all school parade at 1:30 followed by a classroom celebration.
- Students may wear their costumes to school. (Costumes must be school appropriate.)
- Please leave any props/weapons that go with the costume at home.
- NO CANDY or JUNK FOOD is allowed at school.
- All parent volunteers MUST have a photo id to check into the office with AND have signed up with classroom teacher ahead of time.
Morning Drop Off
After School Clubs
Monday, 10/29 3:00-4:15 (2nd and 3rd grade)
1st Grade Drawing Club
Monday, 10/29 3:00-4:00
Monday, 10/29 3:15-4:00
Tuesday, 10/30 3:15-4:00
Thursday, 11/1 3:00-4:00
Thursday, 11/1 3:00-4:15
Chorus is held every Thursday morning at 7:30 am
Zumba is held every Wednesday from 3:30-4:30 PM
All parents and family members are welcome. Students must have a parent/guardian with them to participate.
- Students will be dismissed at 3:00 p.m. to the same classroom lines they line up at in the morning.
- If your child is attending the YMCA Aftercare or the Berwyn Rec Aftercare, they will line up in our building to be dismissed to the staff members of the aftercare.
- If you are picking up your child by car, please read carefully the directions for Parent Pick Up. Your child will be dismissed from the door on East Ave labeled 7W (closest to East Ave and 26th Street). You can pull up and stop to pick up your child. You may NOT park in this area, if your child is NOT outside you will need to circle around the block. We appreciate your attention to this in order to keep traffic moving and keep our students safe.