Rainforest in Puerto Rico
What is ecotourism?
- Ecotourism- tourism observing exotic, sometimes threatened, and natural environments to save energy and observe wildlife.
- Ecotourism is important because it raises awareness to take care of many environments and provides a great experience.
- One of the main geographical features of the rainforest in Puerto Rico are the trees.
- The trees are important because they provide most if not all of the Earth's oxygen.
- The Rainforest in Puerto Rico is located in El Yunque National Forest.
- Ecotourism would spread awareness to people to ensure that the trees/plants get the nutrients that they need.
- There are ecotourist events for the trees in the rainforest in Puerto Rico