Fundraiser for the Northwest Colorado Recreation Foundation
LINS FITT & WHC Crossfit are Excited to Host-Memorial Day: Monday, May 27th
The ’MURPH’ is more than just a workout, it is a tradition that helps push us, humble us, and dedicate a bit of pain and sweat to honor a man who gave everything he had.
The Workout: LEVELS for ALL abilities!
“Murph” consists of a 1 Mile Run, 100 Pull-Ups, 200 Push-ups, 300 Squats and another 1 mile run.
- Athletes will have the option to go solo or in 2/3 person teams.
- ALL movements can be scaled... therefore this can be done by ANYONE!
- We would like to invite everyone out to workout or even watch as athletes sacrifice a little in honor of those who sacrificed everything!
"Murph" Memorial Day Workout
Monday, May 27th, 9am
551 Russell Street
- REGISTRATION opens at LINS FITT @ 8am... Waivers/Payment will be done the morning of the event.
- $25 per person- Please bring the exact amount in cash or make checks directly to the Northwest Colorado Recreation Foundation
- The workout will start and end at LINS FITT. After the run participants will go to either WHC Crossfit or LINS FITT for the movements.
- **If you plan on wearing a vest for the workout please bring one**
- **ALL funds will be donated directly to Northwest Colorado Recreation Foundation: A non-profit organization with the goal of building a recreation center in Craig and expanding opportunities for recreation in Moffat County.
- Must be at least 13 years old