Colloquially known as "Guy with the scooter."
If You Didn't See Me (Then You Weren't On The Dancefloor ) DATA Remix by JR JR
Definitely true facts about me:
- Professional puma suplexer.
- Once busted a sick kickflip over Dennis Rodman.
- Sold my soul for my luscious golden locks.
- Was almost cast as Ron Swanson, but gave the part to Nick Offerman to focus on running my puma suplexing dojo.
Okay for real though:
- Born April 22, 1997
- From Kent, Ohio (About a 50 minute drive OR an 11 hour walk if you're feeling frisky)
- Music ed major, saxophone primary
- Been playing since 5th grade, so about 8 years.
- Played alto, tenor, and bari saxes throughout high school concert and jazz bands, though primary instrument is alto.
I have two parents, an older half brother, and a younger brother.
My younger brother, Paul, seen in his natural habitat
I'm not posting a photo of my parents because
1. I don't have any pictures of them with me.
2. It's a little early in this relationship for you guys to meet my parents, isn't it?
More (subjectively) fun facts
- I performed in high school theater for four years. I was in 4 plays and 4 musicals, and even briefly considered majoring in theater or musical theater.
- Held lead roles in both shows senior year, and won the Best Lead Actor award for both shows as well.
- Also was in show choir senior year (that was interesting.)
- I've been called a hipster many times throughout my life.
- Very diverse musical tastes.
- Write my own music and hope to perform it someday for a living.
- I collect records (vinyl records, for the particularly unclear.)
- Bon Jovi is my archnemesis.
- I have, in fact, had short hair.
This wouldn't be complete without an embarrassing photo. So, I present, the single greatest photo from the Walsh Jesuit Harmony Gold Show Choir 2015 season ever taken...