JOIN US FOR SUMMER READING!!!
Black Brother, Black Brother by Jewell Parker Rhodes
SUMMER READING ASSIGNMENT
1. Students may read the book, BLACK BROTHER, BLACK BROTHER.
2. Students are invited to attend a book club for this novel.
3. The book club will be held on June 14, 2021, from 10-11:30 in the Middle School Library. If a student cannot attend on June 14th, another book club will be held after school starts.
4. THE SUMMER READING EXPERIENCE IS OPTIONAL.
6. Students receive two bonus grades, a 100 for reading a book and a 100 for attending one of two book clubs.
7. Students may choose another book to read from the Rocket Reading list for 5th and 6th grades. If another book is chosen, a 100 will be given for reading the book and another 100 will be given for a book talk. Please video and send the book talk to me!
THE BOTTOM LINE HERE IS PLEASE ENCOURAGE READING THIS SUMMER.
I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR WITH YOUR YOUNGSTERS!