Student Arrival Information
1st and 6th grades will enter the building through the front doors.
3rd & 4th grades will enter the building through the 4th grade outside door.
5th grade will enter the building through the 5th grade outside door.
● Students who walk, ride or are driven to school will be screened at the time of entry using the same protocol.
● While in school, students will be required to social distance (stay six feet apart) whenever possible.
● Masks will be required at all times
● Students will be asked to wash hands or use hand sanitizer frequently and whenever they enter or exit a classroom or the building.
● We will not have snacks at school (water bottles are allowed) and students who participate in school lunch will take a sack lunch home with them. Our cafeteria will remain closed. ● The shortened school day will allow our district staff to sanitize rooms and occupied areas each day.
● Bathroom access will be closely monitored and no more than three students will be allowed in the restroom at one time.