TUITION IS PAST DUE (if you haven't paid it yet)!
- We currently have 30 families who have not paid tuition and/or have not registered.
- Tuition payments must be current for your student athlete to participate in practices beginning August 11 and 13. Students not registered and/or tuition/fees not current will not be allowed to practice.
- All forms (signature pages, concussion awareness, etc.) must also be on file with the Aquin Business Office before practices begin, or students will not be allowed to practice.
MANDATORY ATHLETIC MEETING
- 1st meeting was offered on May 14. About half of our families fulfilled the meeting requirement that night.
- 2nd meeting is Thursday, July 31 at 6:00 in the High School Cafeteria.
- 3rd meeting is Tuesday, August 5 at 6:00 in the High School Cafeteria.
If meeting requirement is not met, athlete will not be allowed to practice.
SPORT FEE REMINDER
- 9th-12th Grade 1st Sport: $100
- 5th-8th Grade 1st Sport: $55
Second Sport Fees are accepted any time.
- 9th-12th Grade 2nd Sport: $80
- 5th-8th Grade 2nd Sport: $25
Third Sport Fees are accepted any time.
- 9th-12th Grade 3rd Sport: $40
- no charge for 5-8th Grade 3rd Sport
HEALTH PHYSICAL REMINDER
All 2014-15 Aquin athletes in Grades 5-12 must have a current physical on file in the Aquin Business Office.
- Students in grade 6 and 9 must have a 'complete physical', which covers the 'sports physical' requirement.
- The 'sports physical' does not meet the 'complete physical' requirement.
Athletes and/or parents should refer to the Aquin web calendar for 'sport physical' dates available at FHN and Monroe Clinic.
- For Monroe Clinic exams, please call the location you wish to attend to make your appointment in advance.
- There is a fee of $20 cash or check (made payable to corresponding clinic) for each Pre-Participation Exam.