Pre-K Newsletter & Calendar
February 8-12, 2021
Friendship Day Celebration / Valentine's Day Fun
We will be celebrating Friendship Day (a.k.a. Valentine's Day) on Friday, Feb. 12th and your children will be passing out cards. They are free to make or purchase cards. You can also let them write their name on the cards to their friends. We will have a box for them to decorate to bring home their valentine cards. If you would like to donate to the party please let us know NO LATER THAN THURSDAY so that we can get items before the Friday.
**We have Plates, Napkins, and Drinks already**
We have 11 students in our class:
And 2 teachers :-)..... Mrs. LaPlante & Ms. Messick
COMING SOON: ZOOM Family Meetings/Conferences
We will be scheduling ZOOM Family Meetings/Conferences for the last week in February. We will be discussing your child's Winter Assessment during this conference and answer any questions you may have. The dates will be February 22 - 26. I will have a sign up sheet for this.
INVESTIGATION 4: How can we make a road?
- The children will carry out their plans to build a road.
- The children will design a bridge.
- Learn the "Red Light, Green Light" game
- The children will share what they know about traffic signs.
- Discuss the traffic signs' different colors and that the different colors having meanings
- Check Class Dojo everyday for messages.
- Sign your children's Read To Me log and Daily Reflection Form every night
- Return the Red Book Bags every Thursday morning.