EVS, LET'S CONNECT
Contact making seminar K1 - YOUTH - April deadline
EU members states ONLY.
Our specific objectives are
2. To explore and share common interests and goals within EVS in order to set the ground for future collaboration.
3. To facilitate the exchange of experiences and practices among participants in the project regarding their previous work in EVS.
4. To promote the European cooperation among the partners and the development of future projects under the Erasmus+ programme.
The planned activities will be concentrated on the creation of a reliable and informal network between the organizations. The participants will get to know personally through specific exercises and team building activities, and professionally through different dynamics such as: NGO Market, session on learning to learn in EVS, open encounter with local organizations and a diversity of workshops on different topics. Moreover, the participants will participate in sessions about:
1. Challenges and problems,
2. Characteristic, role and function of the EVS stuff,
3. Tips & Tricks: practicalities for EVS
4. First step in sending in EVS,
5. Effective mentoring.
6. Insurance AXA,
7. Resolution of the problems, documents and tools that can make your life easier while working in EVS etc.
Duration & Dates
7th to 12th December 2015
DEADLINE TO APPLY
ERASMUS + PROGRAMME RULES:
TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT ACCORDING TO DISTANT CALCULATOR OF THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION.
FULL BOARD & LODGING.
20 EUROS PARTICIPATION FEE.