Unit 1 Assessment
By: Cameron Whitmore
Positive Self Esteem
- Self esteem is how you look at your self.
- It is very important to have a positive self esteem because how you look at your self can determine how you feel in situations and how others look at you.
- If you don't like yourself it can be very hard for someone else to like you.
- If you don't think of yourself highly or have a positive self esteem you are more likely to feel unconformable.
Who am I?
I am Cameron Grace Whitmore. I love animals and hanging out with friends. I try hard at every thing I do. I am a strong Christian and love God. I like to be around people almost all the time.
Values, Skills, and Personality Traits
- being treated like I'm important
- getting things done on time
- horseback riding
Personal Learning Styles
· Auditory: 50%
· Visual: 25%
· Tactile: 25%
I'm an Auditory Learner.
Information about Auditory Learning
Auditory learning - learning style in which a person learns through listening.
- Ask questions
- Watch videos
- Repeat aloud
- Avoid auditory distractions
- Participate in discussions
personality type, multiple intelligence, and brain dominance
- Social Humanitarian
- Interpersonal (People smart)
- Musical (Music Smart)
- Kinaesthetic (Body Smart)
- I am Right Brain Dominate %66 and Left Brain Dominate %34