The Signs are there, you can't hide.
Help! I'm sick and I need to get better!
People are treated by antibiotics that treat bacteria that causes pneumonia, antiviral medication although it is said to be unknown if they are efficient, high doses of steroids to reduce swelling in the lungs and oxygen, breathing support or even chest therapy.
Nobody has time for this...
- limiting their time outside of the home until ten days after your fever has stopped and their respiratory systems improve
- frequently wash your hands with soap and water or with alcohol based hand runs
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth
Tell me more!
- In the United States, there were thirty-three people who were infected the first year it showed up
- Scientist still aren't sure what causes SARS or how and where it originated
- Over eighteen thousand cases were reported world wide during the 2003 outbreak. In Canada about ten percent of those infected with SARS died from the disease. Since that outbreak, a few cases were reported in 2004 but no cases have been reported since.
- At least 774 individuals died
- First appeared in Southern China
- The corona virus gets its title from the halo or crown (corona) that is shown when the virus is viewed by an electron microscope.