school supplies made easy
FHES will be ordering in bulk for necessary student supplies
Here's how it works!
- Bring $32 cash or check per enrolled K-5 student into the FHES office (open Monday - Friday 8:00-3:00) OR log onto your SKYWARD account and make a payment with a credit card.
- FHES will order all student supplies in bulk.
- On the first day of school, your child starts the year with all the necessary supplies!
We strongly encourage full participation; not only are the cost savings significant, but the hope is to save time as well. This assures that all students have an equal start with supplies teachers have tested and know to be of good quality.
Can you afford to give a little more? Please do!
Each student will need a full-size backpack that holds standard-size folders.
Making a payment through SKYWARD family access:
- log into parent/guardian SKYWARD account; your login is your first name last name….all lowercase, no spaces
- on left hand side click Fee Management
- click Make a Payment next to students name
- click Update Payment Amount next to payment you'd like to pay
- enter payment amount then click Update Cart
- at the top right click Pay with Vendor
- follow prompts to pay with Online Payment Vendor REVTRAK...you may need to set up a account at this time