PAP Alg 1 Tutorial Videos
1) Project Instructions
Pick an example -- Know how to solve it.
Pick a tool / app based on how you’re going to demonstrate
Need to show your problem written out? (like a whiteboard)
Need graph paper?
- Storyboard / Plan your video. What you going to show and say in each step?
3) Links to Help info for each app
- iMovie Help section -- https://www.apple.com/support/ios/imovie/
- Educreations Help section -- https://www.educreations.com/faq/
- ShowMe Help section -- http://www.showme.com/faq
- IPEVO video tutorials -- https://ipevoinc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200741554-Whiteboard-App
4) Need music?
We recommend using Soundzabound for music. Soundzabound is a legal, free sound of background music that FISD already pays for.
- To log in from home, a Chromebook, or iPad use "libertyhigh" and "soundz"
Go here for additional info and suggestions for where to find legal music to use in your projects.
5) How to Turn In your Project
1) Find your Final Video.
- It may be in your device's Photo Library. Or it may be saved in the app's library / account.
2) If using iMovie or IPEVO, upload your video from the device to your FISD Google Drive or FISD Youtube account.
- Make sure the settings are either "View Only with the Link" or "Unlisted"
- Copy that video URL link
3) If using EduCreations:
- Click on the finished video from the "Lessons" page
- Click on the square/up-arrow in the top-right corner --> Click "Copy Link"
4) If using ShowMe:
- Click on the Settings gear icon in the top-right corner of the finished video from the "My ShowMes" tab
- Click on the "Share" button in the bottom-right corner
- Choose "Open in Safari"
- After it opens in Safari, click on the square/up-arrow in the top-right corner --> Click "Copy Link"
5) Go to your teacher's Google Form and PASTE the URL / link to your video.