The Research Project Part 3
You must finish one step before you move on to the next.
You will have to create an account using your school email. (That way you can access user/password information here.)
You will have to to several things in Simple Note:
1. Create 3 -4 Notes (one for each topic)
2. Copy and paste any material directly from a website that you plan to use and place in quotation marks.
3. Copy and paste the source information from the Annotated Bibliography
4. Write Paraphrase: Create a paraphrase of the copied material. Remember that you'll need to write everything in your own words. Don't forget your parenthetical documentation!!!
In the upper right hand corner, you will see an arrow. Click the arrow and publish each note individually. Paste each of the 3 links to edmodo to turn in your notes. These notes should be completed in the first 45 minutes of Thursday's class. Keep in mind that you need 5-8 sources total in your paper; therefore you must have notes from at least 5 sources. Don't forget your interview/survey.
Topic Outline: Submit an outline that includes Roman Numerals I, II, and III as well as an A and a B for each.
Writing Your Paper
Here are your parameters:
1. 700-800 words
2. Times New Roman 12 font
3. One inch margins all around
4. 5-8 internal citations
5. One direct quotation (from your interview/survey)
6. 3-4 body paragraphs
7. Intro and conclusion
Submit one document that has the following items:
1. Title page
4. Works Cited (source information without the annotations)