Sequiota Is Truly The Best Place To Be!!
Please send me the number of families that attended Open House. Please include the number of families that attended out of your total number of students. Example 23/24-Thank you!
How Full Is Your Bucket?
I have seen lots of "drops" in buckets-keep it up! Feel free to do the "Bucket Fill" as you fill buckets in the hallway-we have cameras now :)!
SUNDAY IS THE DEADLINE FOR GRANTS-SITE COUNCIL MEETS MONDAY MORNING TO APPROVE GRANTS!!
Great teachers focus on students first, with a broad vision that keeps everything in perspective.
One of my favorite Todd Whitaker quotes, "One of the best things about being a teacher is that teaching matters and makes a difference. What makes teaching hard is that it matters every day." Focusing on kids and putting them first will help you make the right decisions every day.
Duty Schedule 9.28-10.2
If you have duty your name is highlighted:
West Walker: Griffin or Dougherty
Bus: Pawlowski or Slominsky
Bus: Wadsworth or Nichols
East Walkers: Sharkey & Hill or Watson & McAllister
APR: Mullins & Roman or Zay & Collins
Car Line: Schofield, Nelson & Kilburn or Wood, Rinkoski & Popp
Monday, September 28th:
- Site Council meets @ 8:00 a.m.
- Crystal does GRFC @ 1:20 p.m.
- Laura, Alison & Crystal meeting @ 3:00 p.m.
- Mandy attends Open Forum
- Crystal has meeting @ 9:00 a.m.
- Crystal does GRFC @ 10:30 a.m.
- Crystal meets with Carol Embree 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Staff meeting @ 4:00-5:15 p.m.
Wednesday, September 30th:
- Crystal does GRFC @ 10:00 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
- Celebration Assembly @ 1:00 p.m.
- Grade cards open for posting
Thursday, October 1st:
- Crystal does GRFC @ 9:20 a.m.
- iReady window is closed
- Happy Birthday Rayma-Saturday 3rd!
Monday, October 5th:
- iReady window opens for Kindergarten
- MVP Field Trip to McDonalds @ 9:00 a.m. (August & September MVP's)
- Glendale Feeder Principals here to do walkthroughs with Randa Tower from 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.-we will be going into all classrooms!
Tuesday, October 6th:
- Treasures of the City for 3rd grade (6:00 p.m. -6:45 p.m. @ the City Government Plaza-840 Booneville Avenue)
- Super CDC 8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. (Linda & Sarah S. out)
Wednesday, October 7th:
- Crystal out all day for Principal Meetings and Leadership Academy
- Bus Evacuation drills @ 9:00 a.m.-4 buses will be here-Melba will call you down)
- Happy Birthday Eafton Hill!
Thursday, October 8th:
- APD Breakfast @ 7:30 a.m.
- Mrs. Magers out for Leadership Academy
Friday, October 9th:
- Crystal out for Leadership Academy
- Spirit Day! Wear your jeans and S wear
- 5th grade Art Museum Field Trip 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday Cortney McAllister!
Monday, October 12th:
- No students-work day for staff!
- Jennifer Morris out for PL
- Goal Team Meetings Today
- Innovation Team meets @ 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 13th:
- 2nd Quarter begins (really?)
- Earthquake, Fire & Storm Drill-9:30 a.m.
Wednesday, October 14th:
- Fall pictures (Gina will give you a schedule)
- PTA Board Meeting
- Grade Level Team Meetings in the Conference Room (K, 1, 2 & 3)
Thursday, October 15th:
- Civility Assembly
- Happy Birthday Virgie (crossing guard)!
- Sequiota Day to volunteer @ the Clothing Bank
- Story Time w/Angel (PAT) for our Future Indians @ 2:15 p.m.
- Grade Level Team Meetings (4 & 5)
Friday, October 16th:
- Spirit Day! Wear your Sequiota Spirit Wear!
- Hoe Down 5:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Hat Day
- Crystal out for SAESP @ 1:30 p.m.
- Last day to enter grades
- Happy Birthday Pam! (Saturday the 17th)