Holiday Shopping starts early this year!
Luggage and Packing
Luggage Buying 101
- Can you lift it up and carry it?
- Is it taller than your hip bone? If yes, then it's TOO BIG!
- Will you be able to easily spot it in the airport?
Don't forget to look for these helpful items on Black Friday...
- Walking shoes!
- Passport, ID, and money carrier.
- Camera or Polaroid film
- Traveling mini art supplies
- Windbreaker or light jacket
How to Buy your Thirtyone Products
I have created a "Europe Trip Party" on my Thirtyone website where you can simply place an order. You may do this online at any time. I will not submit the order for processing until December 2 so your card will not be charged until then. This means that your order may qualify you for the December Customer Specials that I have attached. Be sure to check those out as well. When ordering online, save yourself the extra $4.00 and have it ship to the host, which is me. I will have a pick up night when the order arrives for you to grab your things. And YES this order will be in before Christmas!
- go to www.mythirtyone.com/ethomsen/
- click on the "My Scheduled Parties" tab up top.
- Find the Europe Trip Party and shop under that party.
If there are 4 or more items that you and or your child wanted, you should really host a party and get those Europe items for FREE! Hosting is easy, fun, and a great way to get together with your family or friends. To host a party you need to invite 8 or more people, select a party date with me, and have people show up. It's that easy. I do the rest and there is no fee for having a party. I have lots of great party theme ideas as well as holiday parties that I can throw for you. Give me a call or shoot me an e-mail if you are interested in this option.