Student Response & Assessment Tool
How can teachers use it?
It allows teachers to upload an assignment, in the form of text, images, videos or document. You can choose how you want to assess it - typed response, multiple choice or show your work. Students join the class by entering the unique code, similar to Kahoot and Google Classroom. You can even post it straight to Google Classroom. Then watch it LIVE as your students go through it. Best of all, Formative is made by teachers!
- Single sign in using your Google Domain Email Address
- Post assignments directly to Google Classroom in Formative
- Share lessons on Google+
- Have your reports sent directly to your Google Drive
- Multiple Selection Question Type
- Icon showing that you've given feedback to a student
- You can hand out an external link to both guests and students who are part of your class so they can get direct access to a formative! We still need to make this work for students who are part of you class, but aren't logged in!
- Select standard sets for tagging questions and tracking student growth
- Upload & Transform Format
- Math Equation Editor
- Create Student Accounts, add them to classes, and reset passwords all from your teacher account
- See which classes you have assigned each of your formatives to from your teacher dashboard
- Automatically lock a formative as well as return scores and/or correct answers
- Sign Up for your FREE Formative Account
- Create a new assignment - choose to Add Question, Add Content or Upload & Transform a document - whatever is best for your assignment.
- Once you’ve created your assessment, click the Assign button. You can create your own classes under the “only classes” tab, but the easiest is to Enable it for Everyone. You can then even post it directly to your Google Classroom classes.
- Once you’ve created your Formative assessment for your students, now it’s time to assess your students! You can watch their responses in real time and give them instant feedback