SENIOR SURVEY DUE MAY 20, 2020!!
Complete the senior survey no later than May 20th in order to be included in the Senior Awards Recognition Program on May 28th.
Seniors who receive scholarships and awards will be invited to participate in the event. This is also part of your checkout process in order to graduate and receive your diploma. All seniors must complete this survey. In addition to the Senior Survey, all seniors need to submit a final transcript request. Even if you are not attending a college/university, all students must submit a form to the registrar in order to receive their diploma. The final transcript request information can be found HERE. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact your counselor. We miss you all and hope you are doing well!
Palomar College Outreach Information
Are you looking to learn more about Palomar College?
Are you deciding if Palomar is right for you?
Do you have a quick question... or MANY?
We’d love to connect with you!
Or visit our Virtual Toolbox for Prospective Students!
Thank you for your interest in staying connected with Palomar College.
If you no longer wish to receive information from us, please let us know.
Let us know how we can help!
Outreach Services | Palomar College | (760) 744-1150 Ext. 3756 | www.palomar.edu/outreach
Navigate 2020: Virtual Conference and College Fair - May 4 - 6, 2020
Three days of live-stream presentations to help students and families understand:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the admission process
- Financial aid and financial award programs
- How to balance the application: test scores, essay, extracurriculars, etc.
- Multicultural, first generation, and accessibility/disability resources on college campuses
- How to find the best college fit/choose a major
- What to expect the first year on campus
...and so much more.
For more information, go to:
Air Force Recruiting Town Hall Zoom Meeting - May 21, 2020, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Calling all high school students! Join us on May 21 for a USAF Recruiting Town Hall. We will have recruiters from every Air Force accessions source (AFROTC, USAFA, Enlisted, Reserve, and Air National Guard) present to give information and answer questions. If you're interested in military service but not sure where to start, this is the perfect session for you!
Below is the Zoom link number:
Time: May 21, 6pm-8pm
We hope to see you there! If you have any questions, please contact 2nd Lt. Noah Jarrah at email@example.com.
Regional Admissions Counselor of CA Virtual College Webinar Series - May 5 -27, 2020
RACC is excited to kick off our virtual college webinar series hosted via Zoom! Each webinar will consist of four to five RACC college representatives.
Webinar Series Dates & Information
- May 5: Exploring Out of State Options - 3:30 PST | REGISTER HERE
- May 7: The Value of a Liberal Arts Education - 5:00pm PST | REGISTER HERE
- May 11: Exploring Out of State Options - 6:00pm PST | REGISTER HERE
- May 13: Applying to Visual & Performing Art Programs - 3:30pm PST | REGISTER HERE
- May 19: Understanding Holistic Admissions - 5:00pm PST | REGISTER HERE
- May 21: Connecting with Colleges - 6:00pm PST | REGISTER HERE
- May 26: Understanding Holistic Admissions - 6:00pm PST | REGISTER HERE
- May 27: Exploring Out of State Options - 3:30 PST | REGISTER HERE
The RACC YouTube Channel is now live! Our channel features RACC institution videos and additional content and presentations will be added continuously. You may also go to www.regionaladmissions.com for more information.
Prospective Seniors Interested in Palomar College
Read below for important information regarding the application process for the graduating class of 2020:
- We have moved the Promise application to a wait list on April 17th. Students who submit a Promise application now will be added to our waitlist. We have received an overwhelming number of Promise applications for 2020-2021.
- Please login into your Palomar College account and review the “To Do” list under the “Student Center” page. You will need to complete all items listed.
- Review your Placement information located at the bottom of the “Student Center” page. Contact the assessment office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to summit any documents or have any general questions.