Airelle Watson🤓 And Bayley Medesy🤓
- Oil is already made fuel
- Relatively cheap to extract and to convert
advanages are done now disadvanages
not unlimited amount of natural gas
- When burned it gives off atmosphere pollutions, including greenhouse
- Only limited supply
Where is natural gas found most abundant...?
- Trapped between some of the rocks under the earth surface.
- Pipes are sunk into the ground to release gases
- Often use in houses for heating and cooking
Are there any harmful effects to earth when creating and using this resource?
- Harmful chemical into home through the methane it contains
- The waste fluid is left open airpits evaporated, releasing harmful VOC
Natural gas is a non renewable
Why it is non reneable
There's only a limited supply of gas
How it's used
A source of heating, cooking, and electricity generation
Why it's not harmful
a source of heating cooking and electricity generation