2015 Year In Review
By Kevin Mahoney
Three companies that marketed themselves the best
Nike always comes out awesome commercials with superstar athletes like LeBron James and Serena Williams. They recently came out with a "Snow Day" commercial starring Rob Gronkowski and Ndamukong Suh. The commercial also featured athletes such as Odell Beckham Jr., Le'veon Bell, Marcus Mariota, Paul George, and Draymond Green. The commercial was all over twitter receiving a bunch of retweets..
2. Papa Johns
Papa Johns always does a great job advertising with legendary athletes like Peyton Manning. They are always one of the main ads during NFL Sundays. Previously they featured Taylor Swift on their pizza boxes.
You can always count on Apple to come out with new products and popular commercials. Recently the iPhone 6s came out, bringing in more phones and new commercials.
Best and worst products of 2015
Best: 1. iPhone 6s.
Worst: 1. Amazon Fire TV Stick
2. Tao Chair
Top two movies of 2015
1. Star Wars: The Force Awakens. During the Ravens-Browns game on Monday Night Football, there was a special preview during the game. Monday Night Football is cables most watched series for the ninth-straight year, so millions of people saw the preview.
This movie is about head injuries in the NFL. Starring Will Smith, he discovers CTE (chronic traumatic encephalopathy).
Top musical artist of 2015
He came out with "Nothing Was The Same" album. He also is in a Sprite commercial with his song 0 to 100.
She came out with her hit song "Hello"
2015 Top 10 Sports moments
5. Golden state wins NBA Finals
4. Jordan Speith wins the Masters and U.S. Open
3. Serena comes with =in three sets of grand slam
2. Wisconsin beats undefeated Kentucky
1. American Pharaoh wins the Triple Crown
New Years resolution
1. Get more active
2. Hang out with friends and family more
3. Get better grades