- Our Virtual Science Club will meet Tuesday, December 8 until 4:30.
- IRoK will meet after school this Thursday. We will have an open lab on December 7 and 14 until 4:30 prior to our district meet on Tuesday, December 15.
- The StuCo meeting has been rescheduled to Wednesday, December 16.
- This is the final week for the Live Thankfully food drive.
- Students who sold 15 or more items in our fundraiser will go on a Limo to Lunch trip on Thursday, December 10. Please make sure your permission slips are turned in if you plan to go.
- Project Graduation is hosting Breakfast with Santa this coming Saturday. Get the details here.
- The Paradise Project Show will be Saturday, January 9. Click here for more information.
- Yearbooks are on sale now. You can pick up an order form in the office or click here to order online. The price will increase on January 29, 2016, so order soon to get the best deal!
We are excited to announce that Paradise has won the 2015-2016 Elementary UIL Meet! Not only are we the overall champions, but our students are also the 4th and 5th grade level winners. The elementary campus won the 2nd and 3rd grade level contests as well. We had at least one student place in every event offered, and we also placed in every team event available. We are extremely proud of all our students and coaches. Congratulations, everyone!
You can see the final results here:
Each class has been assigned specific food items to bring. You can find your child's class information below:
- Worley/Mauk- instant mashed potatoes and stuffing mix
- Morris/ Bragg- canned fruit (peaches, pears, mandarin oranges, pineapple, cranberry sauce)
- Craig/Moore- canned veggies (corn, green beans, carrots, gravy, pumpkin, sweet potatoes)
- Johnson/ Read- cake/cookie mixes & instant pudding/jello mixes
- LaPrade/Rockin' Reindeer- boxed macaroni & cheese and cornbread/muffin mixes
- Thompson/Excellent Elves- cranberry sauce