Gladiator Family Updates
September 4, 2022
- Labor Day Holiday- NO SCHOOL
- Fall Pictures- Group 1 (CLICK HERE)
- School Site Council Meeting
- Northrup Community Session (CLICK HERE)
- Fall Pictures- Group 2 (CLICK HERE)
- Northrup DI Program Check-In (CLICK HERE)
- R.I.S.E. Kickoff Assemblies
- Minimum Day
- Parent Conferences (M/T/Th/F- Minimum Days)
- PTA Meeting- 6:00 p.m.
- PTA Membership Drive Deadline
We are so excited to continue with our Gladiator Gift Shop this school year!
Interested in helping our Gladiators R.I.S.E.?
CLICK HERE to see how you can support our Gladiator Gift Shop!
Please be mindful of the following:
- If you find yourself in the RED ZONE, please remain in your vehicle, practice patience, and pull forward when appropriate. APD will cite vehicles who stop in the red zone to let someone out.
- While in the coned-off lane, continue to pull forward, even if it is past the main front gate
- All adults must remain in their vehicles
- There is no parking permitted in the valet zone
- Families are welcome to utilize the Curtis Ave. for drop-off & pick-up
- If a child may need more support exiting/entering a vehicle, please park in a permitted area and walk your child to campus
- Students must ALWAYS exit and enter vehicles on the passenger side
- Do not stop in the middle of the street or double-park to drop-off or pick-up your child
- Utilize crosswalks at all times
Please note that the parking lot south of campus is ONLY for Northrup staff.
Updated Contact Info
Communication is key! Please be sure to update the Parent Portal with accurate contact information, including phone numbers and email addresses.
CLICK HERE to access the Parent Portal and update your information.
- It is important to monitor your children for symptoms related to COVID-19
- If your child tests positive for COVID-19, keep them home and complete Northrup's student reporting form. The form can be found on our school website (https://www.northrupelementary.us/)
All Northrup students are expected to adhere to the AUSD mandatory uniform policy (TK-8th). CLICK HERE for more information regarding expectations.
- Uniform top: Polo shirt/blouse colors, navy blue, baby blue, white, yellow, Northrup apparel (i.e. PTA-sponsored shirts, Glad shirts)
- Uniform bottom: pants, skirt, skort, shorts colors, khaki or navy blue; leggings may only be worn under skirts/dresses/shorts
- Attire must be appropriate for school. No torn clothing. Closed-toe shoes required.
Please contact the main office if you have any challenges obtaining a uniform for your child. The one-month grace period will sunset the week of September 5, 2022.
Alternate Income Form
AUSD Game Changer
AUSD's Game Changer employee recognition program will continue this year!
CLICK HERE to award a deserving AUSD employee a "Beyond the Call of Duty" or "Spotlight" badge. Game Changers are selected each month from these employees.