By, Maddy Cook
How teens can decrease bullying and become an upstander.
-Tell an adult about the issue
-Stand up to the bully
-Take an anti-bullying pledge
-Don't just watch, bullys like an audience
-Tell your teachers or pricipal
Online/Social midea dangers.
-Identity theft, if you put out persanal infromation people can steel your identity and become you.
-People pertending to be someone diffrent, example: you might think you are interacting with a 13 year old girl but but really you are interacting wiht a 37 year old man.
-Useing inapropriate language
Ways to stay safe online (Tips)
-Don't meet anyone in person without an adult in a public place.
-Don't send pictures to strangers.
-Don't follow anyone you don't know.
- Keep your account private.
- Don't give out your full name.
- Don't say anything online that you would not share in public.
-Tell an adult if someone is bullying you.
- Don't post anything inapropriate.
- Don't give out your login infomation to ANYONE!!!!
There are many more way to stay safe online!!!!!:-):-):-)