By : Calli Fornash
- My country is in the continent of Asia
- Major Land forms - Great rift valley and Ras menheli
- Major Land Marks - Yemen Military Museum, National Museum of Yemen
- Major Bodies of water - Gulf of Aden , Red sea
Pictures of land forms, marks and major bodies of water
- My government type for my country is under constitution.
- The President is Abd Rabbuh mansur hadi.
- The president gets elected by voting
- The rights and roles are equal among everybody.
- My country is one of the poorest countries in the world
- The type of money that is used in my country is Yemen Rial
- EXPORTS- Crude petroleum, petroleum gas, refined petroleum, coal tar oil, non fillet fresh fish.
- IMPORTS- Refined petroleum, cars, rice, and packaged medicament's.
- The Climate of Yemen can be described as dry, hot desert climate with low annual rainfall, and high temperatures in summer.
- Average annual rainfall is 127 millimeters
- The average yearly temperature is 86 ferinhight.
- Operation Magic Carpet - 1st plane from Yemen carrying Jews to Israel 11/16/1948
- Italy signs treaty with Yemen 09/02/1948
Yemen compare to Unites States of America
UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
Federal constitutional republic
Yemen contrast to United States of America
USA- We only have one main language English
YEMEN- They only have one main language Arabic
USA- We have three colors on our flag-red, white, blue
YEMEN- They have three colors on their flag-black, white, red
USA- We have a Federal constitutional republic
YEMEN- They have a constitutional
USA- We use more electricity
YEMEN-They use 98.27% less electricity