Published October 28, 2019
Tie Dye Wednesday
Class Colors and Comfy Friday
If you haven't paid your Sunshine Dues, please give to Fay or Stephens.
Teachers will come outside with the students that are assigned to them during that time and assist in supervision. Bring them out at the start time. Don't wait to be called. Please don't come early so as to avoid complete chaos.
8th grade: 12:00-12:30
7th grade: 12:45-1:15
6th grade: 1:30-2:00
This Week's Meetings
Monday: eleot walkthroughs from 8:24-11:20 (not during SEL or tutorial), faculty circle after school
Tuesday: Reading ATMs and Reading tutorial adjustments (we'll try to finish in one planning, but it may not be possible). I only need reading teachers on Tuesday. KIC team before school
Wednesday: Math ATMs and Math tutorial adjustments (we'll try to finish in one planning, but it may not be possible). I only need math teachers on Wednesday, Team leader after school
Friday: Social Studies and Science teachers for tutorial adjustment during 2, 5, 7
Team Leader Wednesday
November 5: We work today. Agenda: CASE scoring, analysis, planning
November 6: Behavior PLC
November 7: No Meetings
November 12: No Meetings
November 13: Writing PLC
November 14: No Meetings
2. Determine if the child is performing below, at, or above expectation
3. Adjust or keep tier.round
4. Adjust intervention if needed
5. Discuss tutorial format for November/December
Vertical Team PLCs
- Monthly, bring and analyze student work that shows evidence of writing that matches the unit expectations. Calibrate thinking on what constitutes a 1, 2, and 3.
- Create a school writing plan focusing on one component of the plan each month. Begin with the school writing policy.
- Complete CUBES word problems 4 times per week and complete 1 written writing prompt per unit explaining how to correctly solve a math problem with appropriate vocabulary.
- At least weekly, use CASE question bank to administer checks to maintain rigor of priority standards/calibrate.
- Implementation of 3D instruction daily as evidenced in lesson plans.
- Collaboratively write summative assessments that measure mastery of disciplinary core ideas through the practices and cross-cutting concepts.
- Monthly, bring and analyze student work that shows evidence of inquiry practices. Calibrate thinking on what constitutes a 1, 2, and 3. (QFT, DBQ, extended response, because, but, so).