HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2
Congratulations to the Cast and Crew!
WELCOME TO THE HSM2 NEWSLETTER
It is with great excitement that we welcome you back to our theatre program after a year-long pause. Over the next 12 weeks, we will work with you and your families to create live theatre again, in a safe and inclusive environment.
Our Smore Newsletter will go out at the end of each week to provide reminders, updates, and celebrate our students' success. As a resource for the entire family, we hope you find our newsletters to be helpful tools of communication throughout the process of HSM2.
- The RRPA Production Team
Positive Professionalism: A Cause for Celebration!
NEXT STEP - ACCEPT YOUR PART AND OFFICIALLY REGISTRATION
Whether you are an actor or a member of our technical and design production team, it is important to take the next step and officially register for "High School Musical: 2". If you choose to accept your role within our company, please head into our registration portal and complete registration by Tuesday, February 16th at mid-night.
At the time of registration, you will also make decisions about an official t-shirt purchase and our fundraiser opt-out for this production.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Click our Registration Button below
2. Create a log-in
3. Create a profile for your child(ren).
4. Register your child(ren) for "High School Musical: 2"
5. Fill out all necessary paperwork
6. Pay your production fees, and any other add-ons.
HSM2 SCRIPT PICK-UP UPDATE
OFFICIAL HSM2 WEBPAGE
1. Previous Emails and Communication
4. Easy access point to the registration system
This is for you! If you'd like to see anything else added to the resources section, just ask and we'll see what we can do.
HOW TO READ THE CALENDAR
1. Look for the HSM:2 Rehearsal. Rehearsals begin in early March.
2. Open the rehearsal and look at the information.
3. Look for either your name or your ensemble's name.
4. If it reads "Entire Cast" or "Entire Company" that is you!
5. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to rehearsal so that we may take temperatures and fill out the covid screening form.
***The production team will complete the rehearsal calendar after the 16th when registration is closed and conflicts have been submitted.