Staff News #3
Windermere Primary School
Our Success Criteria look great! As I walked through classrooms today, I saw so many great examples of them written and stated with students.
Something to think about: How can we combine anchor charts and success criteria?
- PTO will be supporting WPS and WES with approximately $9000 for the WPS playground and for WES to purchase updated Second Step curriculum materials.
- PTO is hoping to reinstate teacher grants later this year.
- T-shirt orders will be due Oct. 2 and the order placed the following week.
- Bingo Night - Oct 2
- Fall Dance at WES - Oct 30
- Holiday Festival - Dec 12
- Carnival - Apr 22
Please share the following with your families in your newsletters:
PTO needs donations of $5 gift cards or cash for the goodie bag prizes for Bingo Night.
PTO needs three coordinators, one for each of the following projects: Fundraising opportunities at area businesses, Box Tops, and the Holiday Festival/Holiday Shop.
From My Principal PLC
I will periodically attend a PLC/Professional Development session with the other elementary principals. This week our session was all about effective Read Alouds (one of the components of Balanced Literacy). I had a great time learning a quick and easy process that I want to share with you some time soon, possibly while you enjoy some cake or fruit...
Check your email to get info about Open Enrollment for insurance.
Every student who walks through your door is someone’s MOST IMPORTANT PERSON.