Week of October 17-21
Monday, Oct. 17
- Vision and Hearing Screening (K, 1, 3, 5)
Wednesday, Oct. 19
- Kinder Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
- Rachael's Shower
Thursday, Oct. 20
- Pink Out for Breast Cancer Awareness
Third, fourth and fifth grade teachers do not need to sign up for a time. Your students will be taking the Olweus Bullying Survey and meeting with Mrs. Keys during their Flex
P. E. time. Our focus this month will be: Grit and Drug Awareness.
1. Go to the district website – www.friscoisd.org.
2. Click on “Departments.”
3. Click on “Risk Management.”
4. Click on “Safety and Loss Control Resources.”
5. Click on “SafeSchools Online Training Employee Login.”
6. Login using your Frisco ISD username (there is no password required).
7. Click “Log me in!”
8. Click “View More Courses.”
At this point, you would select the particular course you want to take. Here’s the specific course information:
· Substance Abuse Prevention - go to the category of “Social and Behavioral” and take the “Student Drug and Alcohol Abuse” training.
· Healthy Relationships – go to the category of “Social and Behavioral” and take the “Dating Violence: Identification and Prevention” training.
* Please place your certificate of completion in Mrs. Keys' box.
5- Cindy Stuckey
13- Erin Beste
16- Aileen Vann