PL Keeping You In The Know 1/7/16 VOL 2.5
Upcoming Learning Opportunities
Google Add-Ons & Chrome Extensions January 30, February 13, April 16
Google Classroom & Google Drive January 30, February 13, February 27, March 26, April 16
Google Sites January 30, February 13, February 27, March 26, April 16
LISD ePortfolio January 30, February 13, February 27, March 26, April 16
SmartBoard February 27, March 26
Thinking Maps (Introductory course for those new to LISD. Others may attend.) Jan. 29
Campus Professional Learning Day - February 15
- Please enter course in Eduphoria by February 8.
- Attach PL agenda to the notes tab.
- Please return sign in sheets to PL dept by February 23.
Administrator Book Study Opportunities for November Trade Credit
- The Cultural Proficiency Journey - 6 Nov. Trade Credits
- The Purposeful Classroom - 3 Nov. Trade Credits
Book Reflections in Google Forms (Forms open until March 31, 2016.)
- Lemons to Lemonade - 3 Nov. Trade Credits (Form HERE)
- Crucial Conversations - 3 Nov. Trade Credits (Form HERE)
If you need a book, please contact Amy Mayfield in Professional Learning.
Spring online learning courses will OPEN Friday, Feb. 12, at 4 PM and will remain open until March 31.
How can Professional Learning support your campus?
- Cooperative Learning Strategies
- Classroom Management
- Struggling Teachers
- Specific Learning Interests
- Campus Initiatives
- Thinking Maps
- First Year Teacher & New Hire Support
In what ways can we support?
- Book studies
- Twitter chats
- Online courses
- Campus trainings
- Campus leaders trainings
- District trainings
- Observation / feedback
- Connecting with resources
Please don't hesitate to let us know how we can help!