Resources divided equally among citizens.
A few benefits you can find in a communism economy are
- It's built around equality and strong social communities.
- Everyone has health care.
- It is also an internally stable economy.
- There is a fair distribution of resources.
A few facts about this economy:
- The government owns everything
- Everyone gets equal pay by the government
- Eliminates class distinctions among people
What Is Communism?
Here are some criticisms about the communist economy:
- Those who work hard get as much as those who barley work at all.
- Consumers have no say in what is made
- The central authorities dictates the means and quantity of production