WHS Warrior Bulletin
June 14, 2022
- June 29 Summer School Graduation
- June 30 Summer School Ends
- July 6 Mobile Health Clinic at WHS
- July 16 ACT Test (at other metro schools) , Registration deadline June 17
- July 20 Mobile Health Clinic at WHS
- July 27 Sports Physicals 6-8 pm Sports Mall Entrance
- August 2 College Application Bootcamp 6-8 pm Little Theater
- August 3 Sports Physicals 6-8 pm Sports Mall Entrance
- August 9 New Student/Parent orientation 6-8 pm
- August 14 75th Anniversary Celebration
- August 16 First day for new students
- August 17 All students attend
- Yearbooks will be here in late July or early August.
- Graduated students/families will receive communication regarding pickup opportunites via email.
- Returning students will be able to pick up as a part of school opening activities.
- We no longer do a spring delivery which then required also managing an insert that came at a later time with spring activities.
- We now send the whole yearbook to our publisher to be made as one complete book.
Sports Information for 22-23
- A reminder to take care of physicals and paperwork before the start of the fall sport season.
- Even if your child is not playing a fall sport but planning on participating during the winter or spring, we recommend taking care of the necessary paperwork at the start of school.
- Westside is offering an opportunity to complete physicals at school on Wednesday, July 27 and Wednesday, August 3 6-8 pm in the sports mall entrance. Male and female health providers will be available. Cost is $30.
- August 8th is the start of practices for fall sports.
- Westside fall sports are football, softball, volleyball, girls golf, boys tennis, and boys and girls cross country.
- See the 22-23 sports information link to the left for all the forms and additional info. Questions, email email@example.com.
- July 16 is an ACT national test date.
- Registration deadline is June 17. Late registration deadline is June 24 (extra fee).
- ACT Website
- Westside is not offering this date at our location, but other metro schools are hosting.
- You can see which area schools are administering the test as a part of the registration process.
- 22-23 seniors this is an opportunity to take the test again.
- 22-23 juniors, we recommend you have completed Advanced Algebra and have confident English skills to consider testing early. Otherwise we recommend waiting until later in the 22-23 school year to take the test for the first time.
- Reminder all juniors take the ACT test once in late March or early April as a part of state testing for the state of Nebraska.
Mobile Health Clinics at WHS
Westside High School will host the One World Mobile Health Clinic on the following dates.
- July 6 8:30 am- 3:30 pm
- July 20 8:30 am-3:30 pm
- August 14 12 pm-4 pm
- Flyer with additional information