East Elementary: Excellence at Work
Staff Newsletter for 2015-2016, Episode 10
LOVE IT ALL!
District Needs Assessments
Kindergarten - 2nd grade surveys need to be completed by the end of this week (January 29th) and turned into the file box in Denise's office.
3rd Grade surveys need to be completed online by Wednesday, February 2nd.
The staff survey can be found here and needs to be completed by Wednesday, February 2nd.
Thank you so much for your help in making sure we meet the district deadlines!
Just a Couple of Reminders...
Now that we have clarified with parents that they should not be communicating with you using your personal cell phones, please make sure that you are not on your phones during instructional time. Phone calls and texting should be reserved for lunch and conference times. If an emergency situation leads to you needing to have access to your phones, please notify Melissa and Ashley to let them know.
School Dress for Staff
Jeans should only be worn on Wednesday and Fridays unless there is a special event taking place (such as paying for Mondays right now). On Wednesdays, jeans may only be worn with an East Elementary shirt. On Fridays, jeans may be worn with a Hallsville Spirit shirt, an East Elementary shirt, or a professional top.
Leggings need to be worn with an appropriate top that completely covers down to the mid-thighs.
Looking Ahead: February Blueprint
- January 25th and 26th: RtI Meetings
- January 27th: Faculty Learning
- January 28th: Group Pictures
- February 1st - 4th: East Team Gone to TCEA
- February 5th: UIL Local Meet
- February 5th: Spirit Store
- February 8th and 9th: DRA One on One Meetings (see schedule)
- February 10th: CHAMPS Committee Meeting at 3:45 p.m.
- February 11th: Favorite Things Party at District Training Center (see schedule)
- February 12th: Professional Development Day (see schedule)
- February 15th: Presidents Day Holiday
- February 16th and 19th: RtI Meetings
- February 22nd and 25th: K-2 CBAs
- February 23rd: Design Team Meeting (3:00 - 4:30)
- February 24th: Faculty Meeting (4:00 - 5:30)
- February 26th: Second Grade Program
- February 27th: UIL - District Meet in Pine Tree
- February 29th - March 4th: Texas Public School Week
- March 1st: Open House and Literacy Luau
***Please see campus calendar for additional information and details.