Reminders for the Ludlow High School Class of 2022
All LHS Juniors Will Take the ACT on Tuesday, March 9
- Students will not have to register for this test, as with national dates. There will be online profile information that students will need to complete. We'll send those details out closer to the test date.
- The test will be FREE for all students since it is part of state testing.
- These scores DO count for college/scholarship purposes even though it is part of state testing. Results will be added to the student's transcript just as with any other ACT scores.
- We are asking that ALL Grade 11 students come on campus on the morning on March 9th in order to take the test. Please plan ahead to attend! Safety precautions will be put into place.
- Gateway/BIA instructors will be notified that students will not be in class that day due to taking the ACT.
Prep for the ACT
To access, students should do the following:
> Go to our webpage https://www.ludlow.kyschools.us/
> Click Students > Clever Login
> Click on the Naviance icon once you are in Clever
> Once your Naviance homepage, scroll near the bottom of the screen and click the "Naviance Test Prep" link
> Set the date for your next ACT test and get to work!
What Can I Do To Prepare for My Senior Year?
In the meantime, concentrate on finishing the junior year strong!
- Pass all of your classes so that you aren't behind on credits.
- Help strengthen your GPA as you head into the senior year. Your junior grades impact your cumulative GPA and Class Rank. This will be the GPA and Class Rank that you will use on your future college and scholarship applications in the fall, so make it the best you can!
Spring College Fairs
When Parents Do Income Taxes This Year
The FAFSA will then be completed each fall for students who continue in college, so you may be saying "YES" for a few more years after that too!