A Message from Mrs. Brown
- 12/6- 12/10 Opportunity Week- Students interested in vocational careers have the opportunity to check them out virtually this week. Contact Mrs. Meintel for more information @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12/9 - The Government End of Course Exam will be administered. This exam is REQUIRED for graduation in the State of Ohio.
- 12/15 thru 12/17- Semester Midterms will be administered in the High School. Students requesting to leave school after midterms MUST have a signed Permission Slip submitted to the office.
- 12/21 thru 1/3- Winter Break. Classes resume on 1/4/22
1/17/22- No School MLK Holiday
2/17/22- CCP Parent Meeting & Parent-Teacher Conferences
Join Zoom Meeting- CCP Parent Meeting
ID: 91777031150 Passcode: 433257
Your Midterm Information is Right Here!!!
Check out this EXCEL TECC Video
For more information regarding our AVID program, please contact Ms. King, email@example.com
Health Services Update
- Masks- Students, staff, and visitors must wear masks at all times while on campus.
- If your child is ill, please keep them home and call into the Attendance Line to excuse their absence.
- If you have any health-related questions, please reach out to Nurse Brown.
Dear Richmond Residents...
Know that Richmond Heights’ City Council is planning on passing a 30-year tax abatement/exemption on Tuesday the 14th and will not require the developer to work out any type of payment in lieu of taxes to our school district. Nothing at all! Please consider signing this petition and sharing it with other residents. Consider coming out Tuesday around 8:00 p.m. to city hall as there will be mass opposition to this “lame duck” city council’s vote. They won’t even wait until January to give our new mayor a chance to negotiate a possible deal between the schools and the developer. Call Dr. Willis, Superintendent at 216-692-8485 if you have questions. Thanks.
With the change in schedule for midterms next week, here are the changes to our Rise Up program schedule.
We will have Rise Up on:
However, we will NOT have Rise Up on:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Trescott (firstname.lastname@example.org).