SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE!
Monday, February 1st, 2021
February Kindness Challenge
Rose Glen Spirit Day - Friday, February 5th
- Consider arriving just a few minutes later if you are picking your child up at Walkers. This will allow for the buses to pull into school.
- If you notice that buses cannot turn on Brookhill because your car is blocking the entrance, then please consider moving forward and pulling into the parking lot or looping around the Cider Hills subdivision.
- If you are at The Circle DO NOT park right along the street within the circle. This blocks the view of cars turning and children walking. This is an accident waiting to happen.
- If you are parking and then waiting for your child on the grassy area (that is now covered in snow) then consider parking a little further up so that we can get more cars down the hill and hopefully reduce the congestion at the top of the hill.
We will monitor how this goes this upcoming week to see if additional changes need to be made to our dismissal plan. Again, we are able to get a large amount of kids out of this building in a very short amount of time. Your patience is greatly appreciated as we work through all of this again.
Staff Lunch Sign-Up Link
2020-21 Parent/Teacher Conference Sign-Ups
Spring Parent/Teacher conference will be held virtually on 2/18 and 2/24 unless otherwise noted below. Please sign up to conference virtually with your child's teacher. Each slot is 15 minutes. Our Art, Music, and Phy. Ed. teachers are also offering 10 minute virtual or phone conferences for any parents that would like one. On their sign-ups there is a spot for a phone number if you would rather have a phone conference instead of a virtual conference. If you want a virtual conference, do not enter a phone number. The webex link that is listed for each teacher can be used to connect for your conference. Some teachers will be connecting with parents using another method.
Mrs. Krahn's Conference Sign-Up Link: (Mrs. Krahn will be conferencing on 2/24 & 2/25)
Mrs. Krahn's Conference Sign-Up Link:
Ms. Miszewski's Conference Sign-Up Link:
Mrs. Relich's Conference Sign-Up Link:
Mrs. Theiler's Conference Sign-Up Link:
Mrs. Boyajian's Conference Sign-Up Link:
Mrs. LaValle's Conference Sign-Up Link: (Mrs. LaValle will be conferencing on 2/16 & 2/18)
Mrs. Shumaker's Conference Sign-Up Link:
Mrs. Mayo's Conference Sign-Up Link:
Webex Link: Mrs. Mayo will be sending a goggle invite to each parent.
Mrs. Zimmerman's Conference Sign-Up Link:
Webex Link: Mrs. Zimmerman will be sending google invite to each parent.
Mrs. Behm's Conference Sign-Up Link:
Mrs. Frye's Conference Sign-Up Link:
Webex Link: Mrs. Frye will contact parents directly.
Mrs. Komar's Conference Sign-Up Link:
Mrs. Marcks' Conference Sign-Up Link: (Mrs. Marcks will be conferencing on 2/17 & 2/24)
Mrs. Burns' Conference Sign-Up Link:
Mrs. Carlson's Conference Sign-Up Link:
Mrs. Conley's Conference Sign-Up Link:
(Mrs. Burmeister and Mrs. Millonzi will be conferencing together)
Mrs. Burmeister & Mrs. Millonzi's Conference Sign-Up Link:
Mr. Springer's Conference Sign-Up Link:
Mrs. Kluge's Speech Sign-Up Link:
Webex Link: (Mrs. Kluge will be contact families)
Art, Music, and Phy. Ed. Conference Links (If you want a phone conference instead of virtual, then list a phone number in the appropriate spot. If no phone number is listed, your conference will be virtual.)
Mrs. Kostreva's Conference Sign-Up (Music):
Ms. Kutz's Conference Sign-Up (Art):
Mr. Mosley's Conference Sign-Up (Phy. Ed.):
Guidance for February
Rose Glen Upcoming Dining Nights
Papa Murphy's Dining Nights
1) The dine in option from 4:00-9:00 and Pizza Ranch will donate 10% of sales to Rose Glen
2) The "School Drop" event which is for those who do not wish to "dine-in" but still want to support our school. Rose Glen parents and supporters will be encouraged to order from Pizza Ranch via their online ordering system for the fundraiser event. Families can place orders up until noon the day of the event.
Then, they will pick up their order from the Rose Glen parking lot the day of the event. The Pizza Ranch delivery vehicles will deliver the orders to the Rose Glen at 5pm and remain until about 6:30pm. Parents simply give their name and order number (which they receive from the online order system) to get their meals and head home. Pizza Ranch will give us 10% of all sales for this fundraiser plus 100% of tips for online orders. See the flyer below for all the information.
Panera Dining Nights
Taco John's Dining Nights
these nights "Taco Night".
LOST AND FOUND
pictures, but found out that is not the case. We will post the yearbook link as soon as it becomes available.
Pre-Excused Absences: If you know your child is going to be absent and you want to report that before the student is marked absent in school, Safe Arrival provides three convenient methods:
1. Using your mobile device, download and install the SchoolMessenger app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store (or from the links at https://go.schoolmessenger.com). The first time you use the app, select Sign Up to create your account. Select Attendance then Report an Absence.
2. Use the SafeArrival website, https://go.schoolmessenger.com. The first time you use the website, select Sign Up to create your account. Select Attendance then Report an Absence.
3. Call the toll-free number 1-866-490-7371 to report an absence using the automated phone system. These options are available 24 hours/day, 7 days a week.
Future absences can be reported at any time.
Post-Excused Absences: If you were not able to report your child’s absence in advance you will be notified by the SchoolMessenger system if your child is marked absent.
You are notified of a reported absence within minutes of the reported absence.
The School Messenger app or the website will allow families to customize where they want to receive their notifications and allow them to excuse the absence right from the notification.
If you report your child’s absence in advance using the SafeArrival toll-free number, website or mobile app, you will NOT receive these notifications.
Additional assistance can be found on the District's Safe Arrival Support Page:
IT Help Desk Email Link:
IT Help Desk Phone:
Ski Club Information
below for all the details, so you don't miss the fun!
Friday, February 5th - Rose Glen Spirit Day - Wear red, white & blue!!
Wednesday, February 10th - Pizza Ranch Dining Night
Monday, February 15th - Panera Dining Night
Wednesday, February 24th - Taco John's Dining Night
Thursday, February 25th - Early Release Day
Thursday, February 25th - Papa Murphy's Dining Night
Friday, February 26th - No School
Monday, March 8th - End of 2nd elementary trimester
Monday, March 15th - Culver's Dining Night
Thursday, March 18th - PTO Meeting - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 24th - Panera Dining Night
Thursday, March 25th - Papa Murphy's Dining Night
Monday, March 29th - Monday, April 5th - No School - Spring Break
Wednesday, April 14th - Pizza Ranch
Monday, April 19th Culver's Night
Thursday, April 22nd - Papa Murphy's
Wednesday, April 28th - Panera
Wednesday, May 12th - Taco John's Dining Night
Thursday, May 20th - Papa Murphy's
Wednesday, May 26th - PTO Meeting - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, May 28th - Early Release Day
Monday, May 30th - No School - Memorial Day Holiday
Wednesday, June 9th - Last day of school
Summer Vacation begins!