North Texas Giving Day 2020 Special Edition
St. Maria Goretti is a living testament to our Lord's work in His youngest disciples, exemplified by academic excellence, spiritual formation, and compassionate service to others.
St. Maria Goretti Catholic School aims to form what is True, Good, and Beautiful in the souls of our young disciples of Christ.
We Need Your Help on North Texas Giving Day!!
Communities Foundation of Texas’ North Texas Giving Day is an 18-hour online giving event designed to empower every person to give back to their community by supporting local nonprofits and causes they care about in one easy-to-use platform.
The event helps build awareness and support for nonprofits like nothing else. In 2019, $50 million was raised through 102,000 donors benefiting 3,000 local nonprofits, bringing the eleven-year total to over $290 million for our community. North Texas Giving Day is the largest community-wide giving event in the nation.
Through the generosity of many, St. Maria Goretti Catholic School received $43,000 on North Texas Giving Day, 2019! Funds were used to support continued additions and improvements to our curriculum resources, campus security updates, playground improvements, professional development for our teachers, and tuition assistance for our school families. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has made the need even greater this year.
During North Texas Giving Day, everyone has the opportunity to be a philanthropist to build a stronger and more vibrant community. Won't you please prayerfully consider a gift to St. Maria Goretti Catholic School on North Texas Giving Day 2020?
Visit the link below to schedule your gift to St. Maria Goretti Catholic School!
North Texas Giving Day Faculty/Staff FUNdraising Pages!
Many Faculty and Staff created a NTXGD FUNdraising page and shared it with their families, friends, and parents of their students via social media and weekly newsletters. Check out our Faculty/Staff FUNdraising pages below! Several have already met their goal but any and all donations above and beyond are always welcome! As always, there is a little friendly competition between the homeroom classes. What kid doesn't enjoy a Chik-fil-A for lunch or an ice cream treat?
- Mrs. Perez (Development Coordinator): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/together-saintmariagoretticatholicschool
- Mrs. Malloy (Front Office): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/malloy
- Mrs. Arseneau (School Nurse): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/smgclinic
- Mrs. Behee (Principal): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/givesmg
- Mrs. Utendorf (Asst. Principal): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/SMGSTRONG
- Mrs. Hill (PreK Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/MrsHillsPre-KClass
- Mrs. Bara (Kindergarten Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/BaraKindergarten
- Mrs. Mitchell (Kindergarten Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/mitchellcampaign
- Mrs. Girton (K/1st Distance Learning Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/girtonsgivers
- Mrs. Watson (1st Grade Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/watsonswisebunch
- Mrs. Salomao (2nd Grade Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/2ndgradeallstars
- Mrs. Gutierrez (2nd Grade Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/2ndgrReachforthestars
- Mrs. Cruz (3rd Grade Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/cruz_saintmariagoretticatholicschool
- Ms. Schump (4th/5th Grade Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/SuperHeroes
- Mrs. McAnally (4th/5th Grade Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/makingtracksin4thgrade
- Mrs. Vasquez (4th/5th Grade Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/5thGrV
- Mr. Jones (4th-6th Grade Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/exnihilo
- Ms. Juergens (6th-8th Grade Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/bethereforthem
- Ms. Seyer (6th-8th Grade Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/SeyerSixth
- Mrs. Pick (5th-8th Grade Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/PicksSuper7thgrade
- Mr. Nguyen (6th-8th Grade Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/nguyen
- Mrs. Pennell (7th/8th Grade Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/CharacterStrong8th
- Mrs. Caulk (Dyslexia/Learning Lab Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/dyslexia
- Mrs. Zavala (Spanish Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/SMGCatholicshcool
- Mrs. Jamison (Art Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/ARTrageous
- Mrs. Richards (Music Teacher): https://www.NorthTexasGivingDay.org/SMGPerformingArts