And his work at Apple
- Steve was born Feb 24, 1955 and died October 5, 2011.
- Originally from San Francisco, California and died in Palo Alto, California.
- Paul and Clara Jobs (Adoptive parents)
- Laurene Powell was his wife
- Got into electronics at a very young age
- Sold "Blue Boxes" which alowed you to make phone calls from anywhere for free with Wozniak
- Steve goes to the fall semester at Reed college, Oregon before dropping out and moving to a hippie commune.
- He later got a job working at Atari
- Founded Apple Inc. With Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne in his parents garage.
- 4 Children:
- Lisa Brennan-Jobs (with Chrisann, b. 1978)
- Reed (with Laurene, b. 1991)
- Erin (with Laurene, b. 1995)
- Eve (with Laurene, b. 1998)
Founders of Apple inc.
CEO and the co-founder of Apple inc. Steve was the "Face of Apple".
Steve Wozniak who had been Steve's friend since they were little and created the first Apple Macintosh personal computer.
Wayne drew the first Apple logo, wrote the three men's original partnership agreement, and wrote the Apple I manual.
The 12 Characteristics of an Entrepreneur and how Steve Jobs Showed them
Steve took a big risk with starting Apple and pioneering a company that makes new products that is completely new.
Jobs had an incredible amount of creativity. He had the creativity to make an affordable computer, a phone that travels with you and a tablet that changed the world.
Originally Wozniak only saw Apple as a hobby, but Jobs saw it as an opportunity for a business that could change the world.
Jobs was let go from his job at Atari so he founded Apple. He was later fired from Apple but when their profits tanked he jumped right back on board and helped them get back what they once had.
This quote tells us that Steve was a very responsible person because he was not only at the running the company but was also helping design, produce and sell Apple's inventions.