Tulsa Association of Secondary School Principals
Additionally, we have not received many questions or concerns in the last month or so. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or any of your TASSP representation. It is my hope that the lack of questions and concerns is simply a result of a good school year!
In The News
Our Last Meeting
http://www.tulsaschools.org/plan. The following was the feedback that members gave Dr. Gist:
What do you see?
· Extraordinary Educators listed first in the vision statement
· An abundance of “We Are” statements
· Equity vs Equality
· Positive, Love for learning - Nurturing Environment
· Descriptive language
· Thoughtfulness, Teach, Board and Community
· Caring words
What questions does this text raise for you?
· The length of the document
· The role of the Central Office should be a support
· Destination is listed in the Vision
What is significant about this text?
· How do we inspire students
· Our community is often mentioned
· Rigorous versus Demanding
· Students must be engaged – own their learning
What are the implications for your work?
· Coach and inspire *Secondary Level
· Focus on providing students for college, career and life
· Specific role for all departments in the district
o Families and Students
· “All In” - Good
· Preparing students for innovations
· Encourage Risk Taking