Manage Bulk Accounts
If you have 10 or more accounts on Smore, this is for you!
Accessing your Dashboard
Access your Dashboard by clicking the link in the activation email sent to you by a Smore Team member.
- Logging into your Smore account and selecting the "Account" page under "You" in the top menu bar.
- Under "Account info" on the right side, there is a section called "Organizations". The name of your school will be listed here. Click on "Show members" to see who is in your Organization and to invite new members.
Inviting new members
- NOTE: Anyone you invite to your Organization must already have a Smore account (free or Pro) so that the system will recognize their email address. We recommend sending an email to the people you plan to invite beforehand asking them to sign-up or send you the email address associated with their existing account.
- Through the bulk Dashboard, you can invite someone into your Organization by typing in the invitee’s email address and clicking “invite”. If the invitee is found in the system, their image will appear and you can click “confirm” to officially invite them. At this point, the invitee will receive an email from Smore prompting them to join your Organization.
- Once the invitee has accepted your invitation, you will receive a notification email letting you know they have joined your Organization.
- Their name will be automatically added to your Organization list and they will be marked as a "Member".
- You can manage the status of all members in your Organization by clicking on "Options" next to their name on the Dashboard. Here you can make someone an "Administrator" or "Remove" them from the Organization.
- As the sole "Owner" of the Organization you have the ability to designate multiple "Administrators" of the Organization. This means that people you select will also have the ability to invite, remove, or give "Administrator" status to other "Members".
The Analytics Report provides insight into what your Organization Members are creating within their own Educator account. This information can help further your understanding of:
- Who is creating flyers
- What flyers are most popular by tracking monthly/all time views
- Where to view these flyers - includes flyer URLs and flyer titles
- When flyers are being made and viewed - reports are organized by month