Who Am I?
Although I use both the left and right side of my brain depending on the thought process necessary, I am most comfortable while using the right side of my brain. That means that I like more spontaneity, expression, nurturing, social and interpersonal activity, imagination and creativity, artistry, holistic, abstract and conceptual thinking.
My Personality Type
What Do I Want?
My Top 3 Career Choices
- Design, set up, and maintain electrical equipment
- Prepare specifications for the purchase of materials and equipment
- Design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
- Most work at an office building, laboratory, or Industrial Plants
- Estimate labor, material, or construction costs
- Plan layouts for electrical generating plants or distribution lines or stations
- This job requires a bachelors degree
- State Yearly Range: $44,000-$113,000
- National Yearly Range: $59,000-$143,000
- Treat animals for health care and injuries
- Study dead animals to determine why they died
- Give animals shots to prevent various diseases
- Examine animals to detect and determine the nature of diseases
- Advise animal owners regarding sanity measures
- Train others on how to take care of others
- The job requires a bachelors but a masters degree is highly recommend
- State Yearly Range: $50,000-$143,000
- National Yearly Range: $52,000-$157,000
How Do I Get It?
University Of Arkansas
Kansas State University
It Starts Now!
9th – get good grades, get involved, start a resume of all activities/accomplishments
10th – keep grades up, take PSAT and/or PLAN, maintain resume
11th – boost GPA, take ACT and/or SAT, maintain resume
12th – get letters of recommendation, apply to schools, complete the FASFA, apply for scholarships