8 Week Series taught by Joshua Sun
Based on renown New Testament scholar Dr. Mark Strauss’ course at Bethel Seminary San Diego, this 10 week class aims to teach the student how to read and understand GOD’S message in the Bible through the following objectives:
1. Learn the process of biblical interpretation and its goal - to determine the meaning of the text intended by the author.
2. Understand how genre, historical/cultural context, flow of thought, literary context help to determine the meaning.
3. Apply the biblical principles to our world today.
4. Learn about bible study tools available and how to use them.
5. Learn about different Bible translations.