JPS Week Ahead for Families
September 14 - 18
We're off to an incredible start!
This Week and Beyond...
- last day for families to notify school regarding remote learning
- full school!
- the following forms will be sent home today and need to be returned:
Social Media Permission Form
Data Verification Forms
Accident Insurance Application Package - optional (Please note that Board Policy requires all students who participate in school sponsored extracurricular activities are to have Accident Insurance Coverage either through the provider sent home by the board or provide another carrier. Proof of insurance must be provided prior to your child's participation in school sponsored sporting events.)
Tuesday, September 15 - Day 3
- Parent Council Meeting 6:00 p.m. - meet in the parking lot, bring a lawn chair! All parents/guardians of JPS students are welcome!
Wednesday, September 16 - Day 4
Thursday, September 17 - Day 5
Friday, September 18 - Day 1: SPIRIT DAY!
- Hat day! The crazier the better!
Thursday, September 24th
- remote learning students start in new Virtual School Classrooms
Friday, September 25 - P.A. Day
Monday, September 28
- welcome to Mrs. Jean Paquin, our new principal!
Please remember to use the COVID 19 Screening Tool each day before sending your child to school. We also encourage you to have a plan to pick your child up early from school in case they develop symptoms while at school. We appreciate our collective efforts to keep everyone healthy and safe.
Teachers are doing an amazing job at getting the students outdoors for learning. Please note that students will be going outside for recess and outdoor learning, even when it is raining. Please have them dressed for the weather. You may want to include an extra pair of socks and indoor shoes for rainy days.